Among financial services module’s provided services are: complex operations with payout master data, integration with external information systems managing master data for payouts, registry of current status of individual financial payouts, fraud protection for payouts as well as central records.
Financial services module is one of the components delivered as part of the implementation of information system APONet.
The module provides different forms of financial services for customers, such as:
- Incoming and outgoing payments of SIPO (joined collection of utility payments)
- Payout of social benefits
- Payout of pensions
- Money transactions using postal money orders
- Cash transfer/payout using world-wide Western Union service
- Providing different financial services to customers
- Integration with internal IS of the customer as well as global financial services
- Detailed records of incoming and outgoing payments
- Financial settlement
- Flexibility and adaptivity for different financial products provided to customers
- Abbility to interoperate with different IS
- Transparent registration