The aim is to offer clients operating large fleets a tool for its easy and effective management. The system consists of individual modules that are integrated into a single information system.
The whole solution is aimed to achieve the following basic goals:
- Unified input and recording of events in the system
- Instant start of activity
- Complex customer's needs coverage
- Optimization and process adjustment
Module „Call center“
Provides direct customer contact services. Operator always records any event that was communicated with him, in IS. Application provides overview of all calls. It is also possible to trace back all tasks and actions that were the outcome of incoming call.
- Aid over the phone
- Find nearest contracted service point
- Order for service
Controls and sends out indicidual emergency units. Provides immediate information regarding possition and status of all relevant vehicles on the map.
- Dispatching of emergency vehicle
- Towing vehicle and providing directions to the nearest service
- Control over service vehicles
Provides information regarding possition, status and selected vehicle parameters in real time.
- Possition and display of vehicle on a map
- Reports, printouts and logbooks
- Operational expenses
Module „Service care and operations center“
Provides graphical user interface designed for optimal and simple management and situation solving in the scope of complex fleet care. The model allows to create, edit and view all tasks related to client's operations. Every task (process) is recorded in the system and linked to individual customer and vehicle. It has a designated solution owner at all times, who is responsile for problem coverage and communication with client.
- Status board, tasks for operators
- Temporary replacement vehicles
- Service order
- Registry of servicing
- Operator notification
- Addressing insurance claims
Module „Fleet management“
Designated for the management of organizations, fleet park, contact persons and various administrative tasks. The module offers tools for effective planning of resources and overall company operation.
- Managmenet of vehicles and company fleet
- Management of organizations and contact persons
- Registry of service expenses
- Electronic servicing book
- Projected expenses
- Planning and estimate of reaching service limits
- Reporting, printouts
- Fuel cards